Skip to the content of the web site.


There are many useful forms available from the Registrar's Office that you may need over the course of your undergraduate academic career. They include:

  • Application for Re-Admission
  • Change of Name
  • Course Override
  • Cross-Registration
  • Intention to Graduate
  • Letter of Permission
  • Petition for Exception to Academic Regulations
  • Plan Modification/Application for Internal Transfer
  • Transcript Request
  • Notice of Withdrawal

Graduate students should visit the Graduate Studies forms page.