Waterloo's student information system is called Quest. You will use Quest to:
- create, change and view your class schedule
- manage your fees and financial aid
- view your student records including term grades and unofficial transcripts
- review your intent to graduate information
- manage your personal contact information
The Quest website has a page dedicated ot helping new students understand the course selection process.
Make sure you check their list of important academic dates.
If you have questions or difficulties please visit their Frequently Asked Questions page, and if you need additional help, you can visit their Help Desk page.
Withdrawing from the Term
If you're an undergraduate student, you can't drop your last/only class from your schedule using Quest. Please follow the instructions, including what to do if you are on a co-op workterm, found in Quest's 'How do I drop classes' information.
For drop or withdrawal date ranges/deadlines, affecting your academic record
and tuition refund, review the Important